Page 15

Jayne

Re: Page 15

Post by Jayne » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:54 pm

Join the points using the clues at the bottom.

You will form a shape ... that is your answer!

Put that in and it will give you the clue.

The spoiler will.give you the clue to #8 but please use the above first.
Spoiler!
Nobel
Good luck. I don't see why we can't help each other. I am not giving this book a good review. :twisted:

:twisted: :cry:
Lulu2608

Post by Lulu2608 » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:34 pm

OMG! Thank you. I was putting
Spoiler!
what I found in it
These threads are all about helping each other which I prefer to having hints in the book.
Helhall21

Post by Helhall21 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:42 am

Can someone please help! I tried “connecting the dots, but given there are multiples of the same number I now just have a page covered in pen lines!! Please can someone help me, I’m struggling! I’ve got the book title, I’ve got the general gist but I cannot seem to get the right answer!
vryko

Post by vryko » Sat May 15, 2021 8:27 pm

Ok, so even with hints on this one I was a bit baffled. So here are some step-by-step hints all nicely nested as spoilers within spoilers to help anyone else who is still stuck.

Firstly, there's the hint in the back of the book, I'm going to assume you have seen this.
Spoiler!
So firstly you're looking for an ISBN - International Standard Book Number. then you need to find out what book that is
Spoiler!
a quick search for this will tell you it is 1984 by George Orwell - this is not the answer though! You need clue#8 to progress. If you do not have clue 8 don't go further until you have it!
Spoiler!
Ok so clue 8 is 'Nobel', and we know we are looking for a 'Literature Nobel'
Spoiler!
Ok so search for the Nobel prize winner for literature in 1984. Don't click further unless you want the answer!
Spoiler!
The winner was Jaroslav Seifert. The text field will accept first, last, or first and last name as an answer.
Cickalittle

Post by Cickalittle » Fri Jul 28, 2023 12:56 pm

But what is the isbn?