Re: Page 85

Post by Tinad » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:36 am

I'm a still stuck on this page a week later. Please someone help me
davilzboyz

Post by davilzboyz » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:57 pm

Do not overthink this.
Spoiler!
Write down the solution on how you get out by using the direction on the bottom left. Skull - Hands - Ribs - Skull. No skipping squares and only adjacent squares allowed.
Tallis

Post by Tallis » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:50 pm

This puzzle is a touch misleading, as it requires you to follow directions but will break down if you do exactly that. The key at the bottom would be more accurate if the two skulls were joined together to make the key a triangular loop (skull/hand/ribs) rather than a square-shaped U that ends in a skull. Below are some graded hints leading to the solution, which is ultimately a combination of 7-letters.
Spoiler!
This puzzle is a 'find your way through the maze' kind of thing. You can only be successful if you follow the directions in the 'path key' at the bottom. The key would be more accurate if the two skulls were joined together making the key a triangular loop rather than a square-shaped U that ends in a skull.
Spoiler!
There are 7 steps to get from the starting point (skull in upper left) to the end point (doorway in the lower right). Each step is either Up, Down, Left, or Right (U, R, D, L). The 7 directional letters in the 7 steps to the end point is the answer to the puzzle.

And the solution is below. DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWER!!
Spoiler!
From the starting point (skull), move to the hand (R), then to the ribs (D), then to the skull (L). Then start the pattern again now that you are on a skull, heading to the hand (D), to the ribs (R), and to the skull (D). Your last move is (R) to the doorway, making the final answer:

RDLDRDR
Tillycl

Post by Tillycl » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:20 pm

This is the worst puzzle yet.
Legolas

Post by Legolas » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:57 pm

English is not my first language and I could not recall how to say rib—
Spoiler!
— but in the end it does not matter how it’s called. It’s not what I needed to say in my head in order to find the answer.

What’s the goal in mind instinctively?

Until arrived, Every step counts.