Easter Eggs

Journal 29 Revelation Hints & Tips [ Please don't spoil ]
Tallis

Re: Easter Eggs

Post by Tallis » Sun May 12, 2019 7:18 am

Below are directions for accessing the various Easter eggs. It assumes you know which pages they are. DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHICH PAGES ARE EASTER EGG PAGES. . . .
Spoiler!
For page 86, type 'go.to.unexplored.city' into a web browser to go to the webpage with keyword 'oblivion'. If you're on a laptop/desktop computer move your cursor over the area underneath the first 'I' in 'oblivion' and about halfway between the word and the bottom of the page (or a third up from the bottom of the page as a whole). If you are on a smartphone tap the area underneath if the first 'I' in 'oblivion' and about in the middle of the screen. It'll take you to the red ribbon Easter egg page.
Spoiler!
For page 89, the key is to decode the strange symbols on the statue. You do this by solving page 11 in the first journal29 book. Once done, you'll find the symbol spell out the words 'Easter egg'.
Spoiler!
For page 92, go to the maze (at journal29.com/entrance) and from the entrance, click the arrows R, U, L, U. You come to a dead end, but then click on the dead end wall to link to a blue ribbon Easter egg page.
GulfOTaganrog

Post by GulfOTaganrog » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:14 am

I was looking through journal29.com for easter eggs when I found the trailer for the Journal29 first book. After viewing it, I realized that there were pages in the trailer that didn't exist in the actual books. Are these easter eggs, or are they just pages that didn't make to the actual books?
lizardesque

Post by lizardesque » Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:25 pm

I am thoroughly confused. Can someone walk me through step-by-step how you even knew the correct pages to look at for the easter eggs?