Re: Page 52

Post by pomorse » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:16 pm

got it
Spoiler!
I reckon year is missing a "?"
ColtonReese

Post by ColtonReese » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:24 am

Mind shedding a little more light? I've got nothing.
Spoiler!
Also, the keys that CMB1 mentioned are different than my own and that's throwing me off. My keys are Sun, Woman, Sea.
readrose

Post by readrose » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:15 am

i solved it but i still don't get the logic behind it lol.
Spoiler!
anyways, to help those that are stuck, a few pages before you would've had to solve a puzzle that had dates in it. all i did was type in the years used in the dates and eventually got it.
ColtonReese

Post by ColtonReese » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:20 am

readrose wrote:i solved it but i still don't get the logic behind it lol.
Spoiler!
anyways, to help those that are stuck, a few pages before you would've had to solve a puzzle that had dates in it. all i did was type in the years used in the dates and eventually got it.
Thanks, I have no idea what the logic is but at least I can finally move on.
creshendo

Post by creshendo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:38 am

Spoiler!
It bothered that looking at another puzzle worked, but then I looked at the words again and the real answer hit me! If you take the opposites of the keys,
you get the description of an important event in history. So what year did that event happen? One small step for a clue, one giant leap for an answer!
Tallis

Post by Tallis » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:36 pm

This puzzle doesn't follow it's own logic pattern and requires a large intuitive leap to solve. Below is a graded hint to the final solution. It assumes you know keys 34, 50, and 51. If you don't know them, then don't proceed.
Spoiler!
1) This puzzle is about opposites: Night/Day and Left/Right. What are the opposites to keys 34, 50, and 51? They ultimately give you a large hint as to a specific year in history. The year is the answer to the puzzle.
Spoiler!
2) The opposites are Sun/Moon, Woman/Man, and Sea/Land. What year did a major event occur that concerns 'Moon' 'Man' and 'Land'
And the final answer is:
Spoiler!
3) Man first landed on the moon in 1969 - which is also the answer.