Page 37

Deepthinker

Re: Page 37

Post by Deepthinker » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:39 am

Ha..... Panic over, I did have the 2nd language wrong!! Doh.... OMG, and the answer is a sounds like word...... Nice one, Im happy now
kstreet

Post by kstreet » Sun May 13, 2018 3:47 am

I've been stuck on this for a week!
Spoiler!
I have translated the key's and have 'sol' 'cle' 'tor', but I can't seem to work out what it sounds like, no matter what I've tried I keep getting wrong answer
Tallis

Post by Tallis » Mon May 14, 2018 9:24 pm

This straightforward puzzle requires some knowledge of words in languages other than English (Google is your friend here), and keys 34-36. Below are some graded hints leading to the solution, which is ultimately a common 9-letter English word. If you don't know keys 34-36, then don't continue.
Spoiler!
The only information you need to solve the puzzle is '{Llave.34}{Cle'.35}{Schlussel.36}'. All else on the page can be ignored.
Spoiler!
'llave', 'cle', and 'schlussel' are all translations of the word 'key'. You need to identify the 3 languages represented by each. Again, Google is your friend here. Try Googling 'English word for llave' or something similar to identify them.
Spoiler!
The 3 languages (in order) are Spanish, French, and German. Knowing this, your next step is to translate keywords 34-36 into their foreign language equivalents and assemble them together into a single word in English.
Spoiler!
Key 34 is 'sun'. In Spanish, it translates to 'sol'. 'Sol' is the first part of the answer.
Spoiler!
Doing the same for keys 35-36 yields the French 'ici' for 'here', and the German 'tor' for 'gate'.
Putting them all together yields the answer below. DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWER!!!
Spoiler!
solicitor
kstreet

Post by kstreet » Wed May 16, 2018 2:51 am

Thankyou Tallis, don't know how I got the middle part wrong.