Page 16

Tallis

Re: Page 16

Post by Tallis » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:54 pm

This is a great puzzle that takes some time and logic, but is very doable by anyone without specialized knowledge.

The best nudge is that this is a word-based version of the classic numbers game Mastermind. There are many free ways to play Mastermind online. Simply Google 'play mastermind online' and pick an option. Once you get good at that, this puzzle will fall right into place for you.

The answer is a six letter word, given in the Spoiler below. DO NOT CLICK THE SPOILER BUTTON IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE THE ANSWER YET!
Spoiler!
Nebula
L.E9128

Post by L.E9128 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:44 am

I honestly don't think their is no better way to understand this riddle. I mean.... I got the hint on one of the spoilers, which was "N is the first hint, they filled it out for you, now start looking for the other letters that are not useful anymore and scratch those out in the other words until you're left with the correct words, then start to logically picking them out from there". I didn't get it. I am not good at logical thinking lmao however, when I went back to the word notify, and stared at it for a while, and scratched off the last 5 letters, then I finally got what that person meant... And then I logically got the word lol it was quite a puzzled one :ugeek:
DarkHorse

Post by DarkHorse » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:08 pm

You are looking for a six letter word beginning with N, Key 14 will give you most the letters you need, Key 15 will give you the rest.

The other words will help you to eliminate the letters you don't need, the last word only has one letter that is correct and you know what it is.

The dots do not represent the order, Key 14 and 15 have two black dots but different letters except for one.

Score out the letters you don't need, this will help you to see what letters are left to work with.
Yoda we

Post by Yoda we » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:23 am

So hard :twisted: :evil: :oops: