Page 5 ?

vicecn

Re: Page 5 ?

Post by vicecn » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:31 am

in response to yoda's clue
Spoiler!
"If this is the maze I think it is, then the answer should be a correct word. If it isn't a valid word, it isn't a correct answer."
this clue is incorrect and will confuse a lot of people on getting the right answer FYI and with that I just gave you my own clue for the puzzle!

OK just looking through everyone's responses, it seems like everyone is having trouble with writing the answer even when they solved the puzzle?
Spoiler!
literally TRANSLATE your answer by writing it out as #s, there should be eight in total EX. 11112222
mankinchi

Post by mankinchi » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:03 am

Doing everything that I have been hinted, including
Spoiler!
Follow the E or spiral
But found nothing. Literally stuck on this for nearly a month. Any one can give me a way out?
The DJ

Post by The DJ » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:31 pm

mankinchi wrote:Doing everything that I have been hinted, including
Spoiler!
Follow the E or spiral
But found nothing. Literally stuck on this for nearly a month. Any one can give me a way out?
Follow the arrow write as numbers
Dragonfly

Post by Dragonfly » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:51 am

Help please! Riddles and words are my thing, numbers not so. I've read all these hints and tried many interpretations of such, but I'm at a loss. Anything else?

All good, I just got it.
Tallis

Post by Tallis » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:22 pm

This is a simple visual puzzle that is extremely easy to overthink and get off track with. Below are two simple hints leading to the solution, which is ultimately a 9-digit code.
Spoiler!
1) Even though the letters are grouped in a rectangle, solving this puzzle is really simply a matter of following a single counterclockwise spiral path of letters, beginning with the letter 'e' beneath the arrow point on the page.
Spoiler!
2) Starting with the 'e' and moving downward in a straight line, the next few letters spell the number 'eight'. 8 is the first digit in the answer. After the 't' is another 'e' in the lower left corner. Unable to go down further, head to the right and notice how the next few letters spell the number 'eleven'. 11 is the second and third digits in the answer. Continue in a counter clockwise spiral, working your way into the very center of the rectangle of letters. Ultimately, you will find 8 different numbers spelled out.
And the final answer is below. DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWER!!!
Spoiler!
ratatoskur

Post by ratatoskur » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:11 pm

yoda wrote:
Spoiler!
Follow the arrow. Read.
This was by far the most helpful hint and now I feel like an idiot. :roll:
Mano

Post by Mano » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:01 am

Im bloody stuck on page 5, ive solved the grid but can seem to go no further after 3 days of trying anagrams etc. Olease help me out of my miserywith some soft hints.
bretpatton

Post by bretpatton » Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:06 pm

I read a lot of posts here and they seemed to be wrong.
Spoiler!
I followed the spiral of numbers and that was fine, but I still wasn't getting in by typing out the words
Spoiler!
But it is the actual numbers, not the letters.