Indiegogo Book Format

Steerpike

Indiegogo Book Format

Post by Steerpike » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:35 pm

Hi,

Did anyone here get the book from the Indiegogo campaign?

If so, what was the format of the book? Was it an Amazon print-on-demand paperback (which is the format that’s available to purchase on Amazon), or something more substantial?
I’m writing a story-driven puzzle book myself (though a very different format to Journal 29), and designing the puzzles is easy compared to trying to work out the best way to fund/print/promote it!

Thanks for your help.
Tallis

Re: Indiegogo Book Format

Post by Tallis » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:16 pm

Steerpike wrote:Hi,

Did anyone here get the book from the Indiegogo campaign?

If so, what was the format of the book? Was it an Amazon print-on-demand paperback (which is the format that’s available to purchase on Amazon), or something more substantial?
I’m writing a story-driven puzzle book myself (though a very different format to Journal 29), and designing the puzzles is easy compared to trying to work out the best way to fund/print/promote it!

Thanks for your help.

I just bought it on Amazon, as I am in to these kind of things. Good luck with your project!
Steerpike

Re: Indiegogo Book Format

Post by Steerpike » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:59 am

Thanks Tallis,

Yeah I bought mine on Amazon too, but I can't see how the original Indiegogo campaign could have worked with the book being published by Amazon so I think it must have been a limited print run for the Indigogo backers (maybe even hard cover?)